JULY 11, 2022 – Suite929 Global Principal Partner Chuck Holliday today announced the editorial and studios leadership for the company following its acquisition of Hardcore Hustle (to be renamed Firm Biz on August 15, 2022). Holliday now oversees all editorial and content creation at the combined company, including its studios and podcasting business, maximizing the potential for intellectual property development, more easily sharing knowledge across the organization, and ensuring streamlined platform strategy. Together, these editorial brands have unequaled reach, covering all major topics of audience interest, including news and policy; entertainment and culture; food and restaurants; lifestyle and wellness; science and tech; and business and intelligence. The studios business produces shows for 10+ distribution partners and encompasses The 9ine Podcast Network, one of the fastest-growing, and most topically diverse collections of premium podcasts.
Addionally, Veteran National Publicist Nicole Blake-Baxter has joined Suite929 Global as a Minority Owner.
“I’m proud to oversee the massively talented editorial teams and creators at Suite929 Global. They have cultivated bonds with their audiences, earning their trust and attention with smart analysis, compelling storytelling, and must-watch videos. I’m looking forward to unlocking new opportunities as these teams come together,” said Chuck Holliday.
The leadership structure that follows creates groups of brands based on overlapping editorial goals and is generally led by group publishers; each editorial brand is led by a Managing Editor, who sets its strategy and oversees all of the brand’s content.
Suite929tv, The 9ine Podcast Network, Delaney Road
Chuck Holliday and Freedom Aviles will be Group Publishers & Executive Producers for these three video/audio brands, with a shared focus on content and short form storytelling:
- Suite929tv — Nicole Blake continues as Director of Strategic Partnerships.
- The 9ine Podcast Network — Shanda Foster joins as Producer and Content Strategist.
- Delaney Road — Jessica Andrews will continue in her role as General Counsel.
The Lifestyle Republic / THIRTYLIST Newsletter + Events, Firm Biz
Arjen LaGuerre will be group publisher for these three brands, with a shared focus on news, commentary, features and insights:
- The Lifestyle Republic — Keisha Dumay will serve as Co-Managing Editor.
- Firm Biz — Raul Fuentes will serve as Co-Managing Editor.
- THIRTYLIST – The Newsletter will combine and merge into The Lifestyle Republic, with Keisha Dumay serving as Digital Strategist.
G Style Magazine, Tech We Like
Jason Anderson continues as publisher for these two brands, with a shared focus on technology, entertainment and gaming:
- G Style Magazine — Samuel Huang continues as Editor in Chief. Jason “Million” Herbert continues to serve as Deputy Editor.
- Tech We Like — Analie Cruz continues to serve as Managing Editor.